Life is far more than what is seen with temporal sight.

This is a part of what I believe,what I have experienced,what I have learned,Life in all her wonderful diversity holds some awesome surprises, and breath-taking beauty for all of us to see,if we but regain our innate capacity to stand in soul-stirring awe at the beauty we experience in the natural world around us.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011


The first photograph is of a thunderhead dumping rain over the coast land. I was maby a half mile out from shore when this was taken. I had pointed this out to the captain of the ship,and being on the cautious side,he decided to bring us back in to shore. Even out at sea,or sailing about the coastlines,one can be a witness to nature's powerfully awesome beauty! Some would say, 'Oh, this is just another storm among many.' However, as I see it, no two storms are alike. This is a constantly changing environment and I find the storm formations amazing. Some of them could be dangerous, however I do know when to get out of there,or [in the case of a hurrican] take cover. But this does not dampen my appreciation for such events.The second photograph was taken inland, and shows the same storm moving inland from the water. The high-altitude clouds produced an interesting effect with the sun behind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment